Monday, November 9, 2009

Work, Lifestyle & Dreams

Afnan Khadawurdi

I am Afnan. I am married and I have a daughter. I come from Saudi Arabia. I studied biology at university in my country. After I finished my studies I used to work at a hospital for three years as a laboratory technician. I enjoyed working in the laboratory, actually, in the microbiology department. And I got a lot of experience about plenty of diseases such as meningitis, TB and hepatitis. So I was very sad when I stopped working.

My hobbies are reading books like science and romantic novels. I also like horror and action movies. Sometimes I want to do sport or exercise but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time.

I have been in New Zealand for eight months. I came here to complete my study. I plan to do a masters degree in Botany. And I have to improve my skills in English language to be able to study at the University of Otago next year.

Finally, I hope this course will be more easy and enjoyable. I also wish my classmates success in their study.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Afnan I wish you a lot of success in your study
    Good Luck
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your daughter must be so cute. And i am glad to know you . Hope you will succeed .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Afnan,
    I'm Yuko. As you know, I'm older than you twenty years or more. But you are cooler than me and you speak calmly anytime. You must be a very good laboratory technician, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Afnan
    wooow you have a wonderful writing go on and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Afnan,
    You have a very nice family and your daughter is very, very, very pretty. You are very lucky. I think that you are a very clever and industrious person, so I believe that you’ll achieve your objectives. I hope that we enjoy in class as well as last term!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fatemh,
    I'm very happy to study this course with you I want always another Saudi student study with me.
    I think you are very clever woman and good mother.
    I hope to be this course very enjoyable together.

    ReplyDelete