Monday, November 16, 2009

Travel, Music & Movies

Jingyi Zheng

Everything has two sides. One is good,another is bad. I really like travelling, listening to music and watching movies. Maybe some people think these things are bad for them, because they have no value and waste time and money. But these are really good for me.
At first, I like to go to natural beauties. When I watch the clear water and soak up the beautiful sunshine I feel very pleased. Travelling helps me to broaden my mind and identify myself with the natural. Besides, it can broaden my view. This makes my life rich and colorful. And when I travel somewhere, I need to walk, climb the mountains or do other things. It's a really good practice.
Second, listening to music can relax me completely, particularly after the whole day's study. Sitting down and listening to wonderful melodies, that is fantastic.
Lastly, watching movies is a kind of visual enjoyment, because there are a lot of pretty faces. And if we watch some situation comedy, we will feel interested and happy.Keeping a nice feeling is good for us.
I don't mean keeping relaxed all the time is good for us.Sometimes we need a little pressure. If we have pressure, we will work hard. This will reinforce our life. And through our hard work,we will achieve our goals. Then we will have a sense of success. So we will be quite satisfied. That is a happy thing too,isn't it!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jingyi Zheng

    I also really like travelling
    I wish you a lot of success
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jing,
    I prefer to listen to music and watch movies than any thing.Also, when I went to beach and I can breath a clean air I felt comfortable. I think these things when we do it we change the routine in our life.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jing Yi,
    I agree with you that music is healthy. It’s also very relaxing for me listening to music after of a hard day. Music accompanies me when I am happy and it supports me when I am sad. I can find one kind or music or song for every moment of my life and for all frames of mind. Sometimes I think that life should have a soundtrack the same as films.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete