Sunday, November 8, 2009

About Myself

Mustafa Al Saeed

In this post I’ll talk about my self. I’ll also introduce my life, my qualifications, my hobbies, my plans for the future, and finally what I want to say to my classmates.

My name is Mustafa, I was born in Kobar in Saudi Arabia in 1987. I lived with my family. I have two brothers and three sisters, I am the third, and I haven't gotten married yet. I have studied in the University of Otago Language Centre for 8 months. I have travelled to more than 15 countries, most of them in the Middle East, so I have some experience of other cultures.

I have a bachelors degree in computer science from King Faisal University in Saudi Arabia, I finished my study there in 2008. Then I worked as a teacher for half a year, and then I came to one of the most beautiful places in the world, NZ.

In my free time I like reading, watching movies, listening to the news,  solving mathematics questions, fishing, traveling, playing soccer or volleyball, helping other people, and walking.

I am going to go to Massey University when I get 6.5 in the IELTS exam, to study for a masters degree in computer science, I hope to continue on to do a PhD degree at another University. I would like to visit more counties when my English helps me to do that.

I would like to say to all students: “Nice to meet you and I hope to see you one day with your certificates that what you want to get, and my advice is you should study smart and hard until you get what you want. There is an Indian proverb that says; ‘If know the way, it's the half of a solving.’

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Mustafa
    You must be an educated person.
    I found it soon when I read your journal.
    Also the Indian proverb that you introduced us is very important for me. It was nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    it is really nice to know a little about your live.
    I hope you get 6.5 in the IELTS exam and study hard.
    good luck with your studying.
    see ya

    ReplyDelete