Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Things That Are Good For Me

Mustafa Al Saeed

I will describe some things that I think are good for me that I do every day, and I would like to recommend all these to my friends.

I think doing sport every week is very good because it makes me healthy and I will be able to do something hard when I am more than 50 years old.

It extremely likely that one of the best ways to improve my English is changing my computer and my cell phone to English language, because that will expose me to a lot of vocabulary while I use them every day, and then I will know vocabulary using the easiest way. What's more, when I read some news online if I don't know a word, I translate it and write it on a card.

Sleeping early and waking up early are very good things to do. They allow me to enjoy my days or to do good things. I don't like staying awake at night, however if I have something very important to do, I do to bed late.

Eating three meals every day is good for my health too, I can focus on everything then.

Brushing my teeth is a good way to keep my teeth clean and white. Dental pain is one of the greatest pains for anybody, so I clean my teeth every night to protect them for the future.

Walking every day from 1 to 2 km will make my body better than before, because it will burn the excess fat my body doesn’t need. I used to walk 5 km every day, so I want to do it these days.

Another point of advice, do not rely on anyone performing your business. Sometimes it is very hard but you will know it a good experience. I like to do all my work by myself and if I don’t know how to do it, I Google it or ask my friends to just tell me how I can do it.

I would like to share these ideas with you, and also I would like to know your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment