Monday, November 9, 2009

Past Experiences & Present Hopes


Jingyi Zheng

My name is Jingyi Zheng. I was born in 1990. I come from Tang Shan which is in the northeast of China. Though Tang Shan has a history of over hundreds of years,it is a huge and modern city.

I am interested in traveling. I always visit other cities in China on my holidays, it is brilliant to go to another place quite different from the place where I live. I can learn many things through travelling. I can learn the local accents, customs, history and other language. Meanwhile, I can buy some craft work, souvenirs and so on.Among the places I have been to, Hainan Island impresses me most. It is warm all the time, so it is a good place to escape from the winter cold. The beach is very beautiful. Nice white sand, blue sky and clear water can be found here. We spent our days sunbathing and in the evenings enjoyed sea food. It is worth visiting.

In addition, I really like listening to music, because listening to music can make me relaxed. Particularly, after a whole day's study, sitting down and listening to wonderful music is fantastic.

My major is accounting, because I want to work for the Bank of China,which is the most reputable bank in China with hundreds of staff in the head office. I want to be a personal banker there. This is why I am studying at the University of Otago. I am sure the high quality education of Otago will help me with my major.

Finally, I want to say it is a great pleasure to meet my classmates and teachers.Although we come from the different countries and maybe we will say goodbye to each other, we are all friends forever

4 comments:

  1. hopefully i would like you to open an account for me in the bank that you are working in it in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. good belief, i hope you will finish your studies and get a job at Bank of China.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I interested to read about your self I'm looking forward visit China I think it is exciting place.
    I hope to you achieve your dream.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jingyi,
    It's so interesting that you'd like to be a banker. Because my daughter was a banker.(she quited the job when she got married) And now her husband is a banker. He says he will go to shanghai office in two years. If you realize your dream, you may meet my son-in-law in Shanghai. I think it's really interesting,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete