Monday, November 30, 2009

Some Fascinating Differences between Men & Women

Afnan Khadawurdi

Certainly they are different, the minds of men and women. I think though this doesn’t depend on the brain in men being bigger than women.

I read in one study about whether the minds of men and women are different or similar? The answer was of course different. Because the mind in men is like boxes for example. A box for the house, a box for work, a box for children, a box for watching and a box for a waif and so on. And if he went into one of these boxes, he couldn’t move to another one very fast because every one is autonomous. For example one day I was sick and my husband offered to look after my daughter and also, cook the dinner. After one hour I woke up because my daughter had cried, and the phone was ringing and also the room wasn’t tidy but he achieved one job. He could cook the dinner. Whereas, actually a woman’s brain is like a net such as the Internet which has a lot of connections between different situations. This thing makes women use communication perfectly and able to do multiple things at one time.

Also, one study showed women talk a lot rather than listen, yet on the other hand men prefer to listen than talk and they calculated how many words men and women talk per a day. It was found women use12,000 words and men use 8,000 words. Also, the teachers at school noticed girls speak faster than boys. Also, women’s dreams have a lot of details whereas some men don’t often dream and if they have dreams they will be very simple. I noticed that my father dreams very rarely and I have a lot of dreams every day.

Finally, one study said that men prefer to express their feeling by fighting or something like that but women prefer to use talk.

Accordingly, I believe that God gives different things to men and women, and women have been created to give more than take.

3 comments:

  1. Hi afnan
    I agree with you the brain of woman like net and the brain of man like boxes
    thank you
    fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Afnan,
    I really enjoyed your Journal. Your examples that box and net were very interesting. Also,the episode of your family,too. Is this topic concerned with your previous job? Because you have some special knowledges,I think. Thank you.(Yuko)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Afnan,
    I like your article and I think that your vision (brain’s man is like a box and brain’s woman like a net) is very interesting and precise. I agree with you that men find more difficult made several things at the same time than women but I don’t know if the causes are only biological or there are also socio-cultural factors.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete