Monday, November 9, 2009

The Past & Present of Me

Li Weimin (Wayne)

I am Wayne.This is the 19th year since I was born in a small city, which is located in the middle of China. It has a population of about 200,000. It is not a big city, but it is fairly beautiful.

About me, I like to listen to rock music and watch cartoons during my leisure time. Actually, I have not thought of what I will be in future yet. It will remain to be seen. I just graduated from high school. And then, I flew here for studying English and am going to study at the university of Otago. Of my past I think it has variety of clips that I cannot forget. First of all, my father is a great father to me. He teaches me plenty of useful skills and knowledge. At the same time, my mother is important as well. She keeps me grown up and took care of me a lot. And some of my friends, they are really good and often give me a favour in my study. We study together and overcome tough tasks. We have experiences that are worth remembering. In a word, all of them are really important to me. If I did not have them, I would not be who I am now.

Currently, I live and study here. The reason why I came here is I want to study English well so that I can go to university. I hope I will complete my studies successfully and work in a field that I am keen to.

I am happy studying with all you guys. I believe you will be happy all the time and achieve your goals.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you achieve your dream.
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a warm family.I hope your dream can come true.Best wishes to you!!!Fighting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete