Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Happens When A Benz Hits A Pedicab?

Jingyi Zheng

Everybody has experienced some mishaps,including me.Although the mishaps have passed for a long time,we can't forget them.We have deep impressions of them.

Now, following ever-increasing Chinese people's living standards and ever-growing Chinese economy. Traffic is more and more developed.But it is not good thing for me,because every time when I get on the cars, I feel very vertiginous.So I usually take something just like a bicycle,they only have three wheels,but they are well ventilated.We called them pedicabs.But my habit changed when I was 9 years old.That day,I got a fever.My mother took me to the hospital.It was a snowy day,there was thick ice on the road.When we began to return to home,my mother wanted to take a taxi,because it was too cold and I was sick.But I did not agree.So my mother took a pedicab.When we got to a fork in a road,the traffic light became green, so we continued.But when we got in the middle of the road, suddenly a Benz drove to us.I felt the pedicab slip on the ice for a few seconds,then began to dip,my mother hugged me closely,finally the pedicab stopped slipping.The glass of the pedicab's windows were broken.The window which was near me broke completely.One piece of the glass stood up and hurt the skin of my face.Then the policeman came and researched the accident.They said that the driver of the Benz drank too much then drove the Benz,so led to the accident. Finally the driver of the Benz had his driver's licence endorsed.

From then on, I don't take pedicabs.I will choose to take buses or walk to some place.Although mishaps are not good things for us,they are really a part of our life.They are unforgetable experiences.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! It was so dangerous. You said that you had injured your face in the traffic accident, but now I don't find any scar in your face. It was happily for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jiny,
    It was very hard to got two bad things in one day. i'm very sad about you and i hope don't happen to you another time and i think you should listen to your mother in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jingyi,
    I can imagen that! It was very hard to you.

    Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete