Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Li Weimin (Wayne)

If you want to know my mishap, I will tell you there are lots of mishaps I have had. As a matter of fact, I am a careless boy. I remember the worst mishap while I was a second school student.

The story happened this way. First of all, I should start this story back in the afternoon of that day. I was going to have a break after lunch as usual. That day, my mom was too busy so she couldn’t go back home for lunch and she had been working until 7 PM. Unfortunately, I forgot to set my alarm clock when I had a break. Therefore, you know, I was late for school almost 1hour. Besides, my head teacher gave me a lesson strictly. I was so depression and unhappy during class.

After school, I was going back home. But, it gave me a shock, I had no bus card in my pocket when I got on the bus. What’s worse, I also did not have any coins. So, the bus driver couldn’t let me on. In the end, I had to go home on foot. The length of going home is nearly 7 km. It’s too long so as to make me exhausted and thirsty. Finally, I arrived home and I felt so happy because of having a rest and cup of water in the house.

But, I could not find my keys when I wanted to open the door. You know what a bad luck. I felt down a lot. I complained how careless you are and hated myself. I watched the time that’s 5:50 pm. I tried to phone my mom, but she couldn’t leave early. So, I had to sit in front of my door waiting my mom for over one hour.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    i shared you of some of that ordeal, i had walked from my school to my house every workday for 3 years when i was at secondary school, it is 5 km between my school and my house

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Weyne,
    I feel sorry for you, but I really enjoyed reading your mishap! Sometimes, a bad luck calls another bad luck. You must have been felt despise yourself. I also have same kinds of mishap, then don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really fell on bad time that day. Sometimes bad luck will come together . It really very terrible. Good luck to you. Hope you don't always have bad luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Weyne,
    Really you had a very bad day. In my country, when more than one thing had turned out bad for them in the same day people say that it had been better if this day they hadn’t got up.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete