Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What is good for you?

Afnan Khadawurdi

These days our life has changed because life has already changed to be faster and modern. And we have to fulfill responsibilities such as at school, home and work. Sometimes we feel exhausted and very bored. This is bad for our health and our life. So, we must think about things to make our life very interesting and happy.

Currently, every person is looking for things that are good for him. Personally, I have a lot of things are good for me and make me happy. For example, doing gentle exercises is very good for my body and I feel energetic because I want to be slim and healthy. I also, can breathe clean air. Sleeping is very important in my life. When I sleep enough time at night I will be active in the morning and I want do difficult work but sometimes I’m not able to sleep very well because my daughter often wakes up several times at night. Eating fruit and vegetables is good for my health because they contain a lot of vitamins. I like eating chocolate very much. I don't think it is healthy but I read in one study I will feel happy. Reading books, magazines and stories is very interesting as I can find more useful information about plenty of countries, cultures and fashion. Nowadays I prefer to read English stories to improve my skills in reading. I find it very exciting and enjoyable.

Travelling is also thrilling and I can explore a lot of cities and learn more traditional culture like food, clothes and society.

I recommend giving up smoking, going to bed early and waking up early, drinking a lot of water and less coffee. Finally, leave every thing, which makes you feel depressed and bored. Rather, just have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Afnan I agree with you,our life has already changed to be faster and modern.and I wish you enough sleeping at night.
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Afnan,
    When I read your journal, I remembered my daughter. When she was a baby she woke me up several times a night. But now, it was a sweet memory for me. she was so cute much better than now! Then, I'll tell you"Enjoy now with your daughter" (Yuko)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Afnan,
    I also think that we should forget the things in our life which make us feel bad or sad and we should concentrate in those things that make us happier. Being able to talk with people that I appeciate and seeing my children grow makes me feel very fortunate.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete