Monday, November 9, 2009

On the Road to The School of Engineering


Mohammed Al Munsef

My name is Mohammed Al Munsef. I come from Saudi Arabia. I’m 22 years old. I finished college 3 years ago. My subject was computer technical support, but now I have changed it to chemical engineering at Canterbury University. I will go to 'Foundation' next year. They wanted 5.5 in the IELTS exam. I did the IELTS exam last Saturday.

The people who influence me are my father and my mother, who support me in my study to become successful in my life and who guide me how to live in a difficult times. I have already experienced working in technical support to fix computers in a company for 3 months.      

My interests are playing football, table tennis and travelling to others countries with my friends. For example, I have been to Iran for one month with my family and also I went with my friends to Mecca and we stayed for two weeks. I usually like watching a lot of movies at the cinema and also at home. I have visited a lot of countries. My goal is continuing my study. My dream is to obtain a masters degree in chemical engineering.

These days, I’m here at the UOLC, because I want study English and then go to university. I have been studying for 11 months in the UOLC.    

In the end, I’d like say to every one: 'Study hard to be successful in your dream.'

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mohammed,
    I like football too, because in my city, Barcelona, plays the best football team of the world: FC Barcelona.
    I wish you good luck in your studies and in your aims!

    ReplyDelete