Monday, November 16, 2009

What’s Good For Me?

Yuko Iwata

I think being in good relationships is good for me. We can’t live alone. Family, friends, teachers, colleagues, neighbors, I need everyone and they are important for me. When I want to get along with them, I’ll try not to expect too much though. We are not the same, and of course my feelings are different from other people. So we should not force someone to have the same emotions or the same opinions.

I like traveling, I like chatting, I like eating out, but I can’t enjoy everything without company.

If I can be honest, I think taking it easy is the best way to enjoy our life. Time is most important for me, so I don’t want to spend my valuable time with someone or something that I don’t really like.

I believe that our feeling of happiness depends on self-satisfaction. We should not expect others to do something. For example, when I treat my friend with all my might but he doesn’t notice my effort or he doesn’t say “Thank you”, I should not feel bad or decide that he is impolite. Because I did it for me and maybe I wanted to treat him. If I think so, my life will be peaceful.

I would like to have happy laughing time as much as I can. If I can laugh a lot of times in my life, I will be very happy and I can say “my life is successful.” We should remember when we feel good. We had better forget something unhappy.

Also I agree with this proverb “A sound mind in a sound body.” So eating healthy breakfasts, doing proper exercises, forgetting unhappy matters and remembering happy memories is advisable. Such an approach is simple but very useful. Anyway I will make every effort to keep this way for my body and mind’s health.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Yuko Iwata
    I think good relationships with people important for successful person like you
    thank you
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really the people who is around us are very important for us. And I also like travelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Yuko,
    I was very enjoyable to read your journal. That is so useful for me too when I came in New Zealand I was very sad because I missed my family and my friends but after that when I met you , Areacli and Fatmah also other friends I felt very happy.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yuko,
    I also believe that people that surround us is very important. Sometimes I think that having a positive attitude in life and being pleasant with other people maybe doesn’t guarantee your happiness but it can make people around you happier.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    it is good idea
    well so we should do it

    ReplyDelete