Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reflections on Friendship

Mustafa Al Saeed

First of all, I would like to introduce what friends mean. Friends mean society, family, and life.

No matter in which way I make any friend I will be faithful to him.

Secondly, I have various best ways to make friends. I enjoy making friends in every area, school and country. I believe the aim of making friends is we help, also we respect each other. How we meet isn't so important.

Most of my friends are neighbors, from my school, sports club, friends of friends and family friends. However I do not have any problem to make friends using other ways, furthermore, I know some friends who I helped or they helped me.

I am still with friends who are respectful, generous, humble, faithful, sincere, dependable, and respect their and my parents.

I have many friends but our friendships have not been continued because some of them have died or and some of them are busy with their families or work.

I have never left a friend and my opinion a friend is a gift from God.

Finally I like to behave with people, as I like them to behave with me.

5 comments:

  1. you really give importance to friends so much. it is a good thing to do.
    I'm really sad that you told some of your friends didn't be here
    but It is Ok because you know?
    this is life we met and left and we meet again.
    my last teacher told me and this is right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mustafa
    I agree with you that friends mean society, family, and life. Friends are so important in our lives. And I'm sorry to know that some of your friends have died. Because they mean a lot to you. But I think you will make more and more new friends in the future.
    Best wish to you!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mustafa,
    I agree with you that being helpful and respectful is very important if we want have a good friendship. Maybe, also being sincere, supportive and understanding. If you have a friend with these features you are lucky. Because, as you well say, a good friend is a gift from God, or, as people of my country say, a treasure.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a wonderful writing. I believe that lots of friends could be from neighbors. I like that u said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,you analyze what should friendship is very well. Just like you said ' faith, respect, generous' these are most important aspects of making friend.

    ReplyDelete