Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Optimal Environment for Making Friends

Othman Al Ghamdi

I would like to talk about getting together. In my opinion, I see the best way to meet new friends is in school. I chose schools because they are the easiest place to get new friends and know them very well. There are many ways to get new friends but there is not enough time to meet them. It might be because of study or work. If someone asks me why I chose schools as the best way, I would say it is because I have met many of my best friends in schools.

At the University of Otago Language Centre I have made and got to know my best friend, called Ahmed Al Zahrani. I have known him since my first day at the Language Centre when I was looking for my friend Abdul Aziz in the common room. I think that reason is enough for me to respond when anyone asks me why I prefer schools as the greatest way to get the best friends.

I believe that the best way to maintain our friendships is to keep in touch with each other and try to help each other when anyone of us has got a problem. In addition, trying to not be angry when someone makes a mistake. I think these ways are the best ways to maintain our friendships and grow them.

3 comments:

  1. you are right, school is a good and easy way to meet new friends
    moreover, I've had the best friends in high school and also have new friends here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Othman
    I also believe that school is the best place to make friends.Just like us, we are from two different countries.But we met in the language center and we study together everyday.I'm glad about this and I'm sure all we classmates can be good friends! Cheers!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi buddy,
    yeah right i think school or acadimy are good ways to make good friend
    thank you it is very good journal

    ReplyDelete