Monday, January 25, 2010

The Musings of A Sceptic

Meiti Here Iotefa Stergios


I don't really believe the paranormal. I am a sceptic. But in my religion, we believe some Bible stories, but I don't know if they're true or false. We are just asked to believe in them. As when Jesus gifted sight to a blind person. It's a miracle but I don't know if it's really true. Maybe ...

In addition, in my home-country, many people say that they have seen UFOs, but may be it was just a light or a cloud. Perhaps a plane. Nobody really knows.

There are also some odd stories whitout explanations, such as ghost stories or the sudden disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle. They're really strange…

I only believe the things or the events that I can see or touch, I always seek an explanation for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment