Monday, January 11, 2010

The Potential of Fame

Othman Al Ghamdi

I am going to write about fame. Firstly, I want to tell you what fame means to me. It means to be known by many people in the world and to have everyone want a photo taken with you. It means to be a good man that people know will help them.

I think celebrities are important because many people will like you if your behavior is good. I know many famous people though do not behave very well, so nobody should try to behave like them. To some people, celebrity is not important because they will get a lot of problems from it so they would not like to be famous.

I like trying to take an active interest in celebrities who are helpful to people. For example, I would like to act like Zinedine Zidane from France who was a professional footballer because he is still trying to help poor people in the world by playing many football matches and then the money is given to poor people to help them. I remember he played many matches with his friend Ronaldo from Brazil and they got lots of money and they gave it to poor people in many countries.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    sounds good
    helping hand poor people is good thing in this life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you that help people, it is a good thing in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    It is a good principle, to help people who support and aspire to be like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers
    I also worship Zinedine Zidane very much. I think he is a great man. If I could,I will be a celebrity like him.
    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete