Monday, January 11, 2010

Bill Gates

Fatmah Al Naser

Many people like to be a famous and they are ready to spend all their money to become celebrated. I am really interested when I read about celebrities and think about how their life has developed and how they collected their wealth and became famous.

One time I read Bill Gates's autobiography and how he made his fortune from nothing. He is the founder of Microsoft Company and the richest in the word. He was born in Seattle, Washington in 1955. When he was a child he was very intelligent and good at mathematics and he loved computers very much and he spent a long time creating new programs. He made a big change in the world when he created his program, Microsoft Windows. Now in the developed countries approximately everyone uses his program.

I believe that Bill Gates did not think about fame but he focused on what was interesting for him and then he became famous. Also he became rich and his wealth was estimated at around 58 billion in 2008. In my opinion if everyone focused on himself and tried to find strong points and worked to improve them then he would be famous or rich. "Inside everyone is a bright side" I really like this sentence and it has always encouraged me to create something interesting in my life. I learn from Bill Gates how I can be patient and make my life more interesting. I really admire him.

4 comments:

  1. yes, he always hard works and this is a result that nowadays, he is a successful man in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fatmah,
    Thank you for this instructive story about Bill Gates. I also think that “Inside everyone is a bright side” is a nice and true sentence. It’s a pity that sometimes we need a lot of time and effort to find this side.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fatmah,
    I like your topic and your sentence. it also encouraged me to.
    May be in the future we do something great like him .
    i hope so
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fatmah,
    Good job.
    Well,Bill Gates is so famous a person that we all know him. So I think it's difficult to talk about him, but you do it very good.
    Thank you.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete