Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meeting New Friends & Maintaining Your Friendships

Fatmah Al Naser

Friendship is an amazing thing. I know many people but I only have a few friendships which I consider to be true friendships. These are people that I love and share my life with.

My friends always make me laugh and smile. They also keep me strong and encourage me to achieve my goals.

In my opinion there is no particular way to meet new friends. However, sometimes when you meet a new friend you feel you already know this person even though you have not met him before. This person probably becomes your friend because he is a copy of you and you see yourself inside him.

I read something interesting about how friends break up. Let me tell you about it. Firstly both friends will think the other is busy and will not contact him. As time passes, both will think why should I contact him first? Your love may be converted to hate. Finally, without contact the memory becomes weak and they forget each other. Keep in touch with all your friends because I don’t want you to be one of these kinds of people.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Fatmah,
    I agree with about sometimes when we met a new friend we felt we knew him in the past this also happened with me when i met my best friend and we have a lot of things in comman.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fatmah, I agree whit you about friend is a person whit I share my life and make me smile and encourage me to achieve my goals!! It's so true!!! I think friend is a very special person! Almost like a brother or a sister! A member of you family.....
    I really enjoy to met you and I hope to become your friend!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fatmah,
    I agree with you that it’s very important to keep in touch with your best friends. And, if you want to keep your friends, I believe that the most important thing is thinking about them, not forgetting them and having time for them. And, for your words, I think that you are a very good friend of your friends.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete