Monday, January 11, 2010

Fame: The Positives & The Negatives

Nitikorn Fongrattanakul

In my opinion, fame can be a positive or a negative thing. Firstly it is a positive thing because if you are a famous person, you’ll have a lot of good things in your life. For example you are known, liked, even loved and respected by most people or you’ll be rich. Moreover, everyone gives you important things.

On the other hand, it is a negative thing for you because you may not have private time to do something. When you want to go somewhere, some people follow you and they want to know about what your activities are each day. Some fans do some things that are crazy and they’ll probably endanger you, so celebrity in my view, isn’t an important thing. I want to be a normal person who has private time to spend and I don’t want to do fake things. Many celebrities usually do good things to show everyone that they are good or kind but in fact, they may not be real habits for them.

Moreover, I’m not interested in famous people too much because I don’t think it is a useful way to spend time. We should find and do other things that are better such as studying, working and exercising etc.

However, I like some celebrities such as David Beckham, Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, but I’ve just appreciated their ability and I’m not crazy about their life too much.

4 comments:

  1. Hi
    this is interesting
    thank you
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nitikorn,
    I agree with you. There are better kinds of amusing yourselves (like reading a book, doing a sport o speaking with your friends) that following the celebrities’ lives. But I also understand that these lives can sometimes be a good way to amuse some people who feel alone.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nitikorn,
    i agree with you about the celebrity life it very interesting to know something about your favorite celebrity in magazine or something like that but to be very obsessive i think is very bad thing and west time as you said.
    thank you.
    Afnan

    ReplyDelete