Monday, January 18, 2010

A Man of Incredible Strength Plus Some Djinns

Mustafa Al Saeed

In fact I do not believe all that I am told though I respect people's opinion, however I think some supernatural men have power or thinking which is better than the normal. There are many things we should put on the table to discuss, for example some miracles.

Everything has an interpretation. While I talk with my friends about this they think they are lied to by me. Those stories Arab Countries have too many. I would like to say two things, one is true and the second is questionable even if we see it clearly or the scientists seek how to prove it.

The first one is supernatural; I remember one man of my city had super powers. I did not see every thing about him but I saw him do many crazy things. I saw him swimming and pulling a boat that had 5 people because they were in the middle of the sea and the boat’s engine stopped. That time it was in the winter that it is very dangerous to swim, and many people were missing, and he has never tired of his job. He is in his 60s and he defeats young people who are in their 30s or 40s. Furthermore some people said to him there is a dog, which is the most dangerous dog in my city, and the man who had that dog bought it almost for $10,000 from Pakistan. The supernatural man did not want to kill that dog and he said one of us will be dead, so there were 2 choices for him (be killed or be a killer), but he was told he would fear the dog. Then we went to the farm to see that fighting. The dog rushed and bit him then he hit it on its face and broke its neck.

The second one is when I was in Oman, I saw some wells and a cave which are believed to have been made by djinns. I did not see that it was very hard to make them. I told my friend “maybe these are such as the pyramids that are in Egypt ” They told me "why, you do not believe the djinns.” This is not an argument but it is questionable. I believe the djinns but I do not believe in some of the things people say they do. People make everything miraculous.

3 comments:

  1. this journal is a little bit scary story but It is really interested thing
    to know a new experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    interesting journal
    I think it is Difficult sometime to believe every things
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mustafa,
    I agree with you that, some times in life, there are extraordinary people who do amazing things of which science still don’t find any plausible explanation. I am of the same opinion that not all inexplicable facts have the same level of credibility and that sometimes it’s very difficult to differentiate between the real fact and what people say of it.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete