Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Similarities or the Differences: Which Interest You?

Wayne (Weimin) Li

If you know the structure of our brain, you will wonder how interesting our brain is! Experts have shown that our brain is technically divided into two parts. One is named ‘white matter’ and the other is grey matter’. The former one, mainly functions to help us transfer information, the latter’s major potentiality is to help us think.
As we all know, most women can do multi-tasking. They can talk to a boss on the telephone, cook dinner and keep an eye on the baby at the same time. In this women come out top every time.
But, as you know, men are good at spatial tasks. Usually, this kind of ability is associated with sports, exercise, physical movement and so on. As a male, I tend to the spatial skill, which is important to me. So you know, I don’t like doing things like women who can do lots of things at the same time. It’s difficult and in a way leads to mistakes and troubles. Whereas, the reason why I prefer spatial ability is I like doing sports and painting. I can use my imagination to do these things well. And another reason is that I’d like to be a designer, which was my dream when I was a child. It has already past, but I still remember it. I wish it would come true in the future.
In my opinion, I’d prefer being interested in the differences between male and female, because we don’t spend time on the common things that both genders have. Actually, we are more interested in the differences. It’s our natural curiosity.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wayne,
    I didn't know that you wanted to be a designer. In the future, if you become a banker,you should keep the dream. It will make your life multiple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wayne

    Interesting ideas. I will write more soon.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wayne
    that is good
    thank you
    Fatmah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    i agree but do you think that is true in every time? (just joking)
    thank you

    ReplyDelete