Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Be Successful in Exams

Fatmah Al Naser

How good are you at coping in exams? Do you know what to do if you have exams? Read my suggestion to be successful in exams.

First of all, study hard, that makes you confident in exams and remember the key points of knowledge. Also sleep very well before going to the exam. That will help you to focus on the right answers. If you do not know the solutions to some questions, do not panic. Try to be relaxed, and then the information will come to you smoothly. Don’t be late for exams because that will not make you relaxed. Eat breakfast before taking an exam and do not drink too much tea or coffee because a lot of tea and coffee makes you stressed and nervous.

Follow these instructions and you will successful in exams. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Fatmah,
    Thank you for your advices. I am usually very nervous when I have an exam. It’s very difficult for me to concentrate on the questions of the exam, and this makes me very slow and insecure. I think that your advices will be very useful for me in next exams.
    Araceli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fatmah,
    Thanks for your advice i will do it in the next exam.

    ReplyDelete